Generating an effective SEO Report is one of the most vital parts of whole SEO process. Before you start Search Engine Optimization you need to have a full report prepared for your website. You also keep in mind which reports you would like to generate.
Title Tag Report
Title tag is important not only from SEO perspective but also from readability aspect. Title tag tells us all about your web page. A page title is like a human name and provides us much valuable information about the web page. It is vital to know that the tile for each page should be different and shall be coherent with that page content only.
The title tag is enclosed in title tag.
<title> SEO, PPC, SEM, Search Engine Optimization | SwamiSEO </ title>
Not that the main website name is added in the last (optional)
Meta tag Keyword Report
The keywords are unduly the most important part of the search engine optimization. The older search engine robots heavily relied on meta tags and keywords played a very important role in letting robots find out the information about a webpage. Most modern robots still rely on it but they now also utilize other methods to find out the most relevant page for any given keyword.
The keyword meta tag is enclosed in following element. Below is an example of keyword meta tag
<meta name = keywords content = "SEO, SEO Report, PPC, SEM, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimization">
There are no fixed guidelines for the number of keywords which you can include but obviously you should not end up in over utilizing this feature which can jeopardize your SERPS position.
Meta tag Description Report
Description meta tag is brief details about the page and it will be kept brief. An example of description meta tag. <meta name = description content = "SwamiSEO is London based SEO Company offering Guaranteed top 10 position in search engines."> Body Text
All the content between
tags institute the body of any web page. This is the place where all of your main body contents is. It is noteworthy to remember that the search engine robots do not see the page in the same way as human eyes see. They read the page in an order. So the order of body text is also important and you should take care of it. A good SEO report will generate the body contents and should provide a description of it.
Some of search engines give importance to H1 tags so you should insert H1 tag which can be the main keyword of that page Also the placement of the H1 tag is important.
Although optional you should also check for the existence of H2 tag in the page Body.
Although optional but choosing the URL for your website should be considered with utmost importance. If you've already got your URL registered then you can do nothing about it. But if …
It is pretty much inevitable that a computer will slow down at some point in its life cycle, and it's really frustrating, take it from someone who knows.
If your computer is slow I bet there are two things on your mind:
- How do I speed up the computer, and
- Taking a sledge hammer to your painfully slow computer that is driving you crazy.
I bet it would feel good to give the computer a beating with a sledge hammer, but I wager you will regret it because those "computer watch ya my call its" are not cheap. There are a lot of different things you can do to speed up a computer, so before you run out and buy a new computer, I recommend you read the rest of this article for some helpful solutions.
Slow Computer Solutions:
- Reduce the number of programs that start-up when your computer turns on. Open run, type msconfig and click ok. Click on the Startup tab, you will see a list of programs that startup when the computer turns on, uncheck any programs that you are sure you do not need.
- Disable the pretty stuff. Go to 'control panel', then open 'System' properties, in the 'Advanced' tab click 'Performance', and then select 'adjust for best performance'.
- Use antivirus software to scan for viruses and other malicious code that might have infected your computer. It is beneficial to make sure you have the latest virus definitions before you scan your system, otherwise you will not get the best results. It is also suggested that a virus scan is connected at least once a week on your computer.
- The contents of the recycle bin take up space on your hard disk, if there are any unnecessary files in the recycle bin I recommend removing them to free up space.
- Turnoff the computer for approximately 60 seconds so you can be almost certain the RAM memory has been flushed out. Plus a good old fashion restart fixes a variety of computer problems.
- PCs need a set amount of free space on the hard drive to perform various functions such as saving files, storing temporary files accrued while browsing the internet and file swapping to name a few activities. It is recommended for optimal performance that you should have no less than 15% of your hard-drive space free at all times. If you need to free up some space on your PC I suggest searching for any unnecessary programs and files and removing them.