There are some methods of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) you should follow for your website. SEO is very important for all websites out there in the WWW. Without SEO techniques, which are genuine, you cannot get your website to be known, and get any profit from it.
- Content is King: Every search engine, Google included, looks for only the content. Content is the most important thing to rank high in search engines. Without content, your site is just another site, without much importance. So create good genuine content.
- Build links: Building links is utmost important just as content. For this, there are several methods. One such method is writing to the related Webmasters and letting them know of your site’s existence. If they believe that your site has some content, which is linkable, they will definitely link to your content. Maybe some reciprocal linking is required. In that case, you can negotiate with the webmaster and ask them about the reciprocal.
- No one can guarantee number one in search engines: Google is the most important search engine out there, and even Google top employees cannot guarantee your number one position in Google search. It is the result of your hard work and genuine SEO link building that will position you at the top of the search results. Otherwise, you cannot just get to the top of any search engines.
- Link building yourself is better than consulting: You may promote your blog with genuine SEO, and that will rank your site higher than any SEO firm can do. So, it is extremely important that you do it yourself. Set apart some time in your daily schedule to build links with any niche blogs you know of. Also, ask your friends who have blogs themselves in the same subject to link into your site.
- Do not trust blackhat SEO firms: Blackhat SEO techniques are those, which do not do genuine SEO but go by such methods as doorway pages, invisible text, keyword stuffing, etc. SEO should be done through Whitehat methods only. Otherwise, you may be permanently banned by search engines.
- Do not do reckless link buildings: if your blog is two days old and has 1200 incoming links, then Google will ban you on the third day. So, reckless link building is equal to link spamming. Do not do that.
These and more of the techniques to do good SEO are available in the resources mentioned below. SEO is a very important technique to get your site to the top of search engines, thereby building your brand, getting sales, and profit. So, genuine natural SEO technique is extremely important for the success of a website.…