I am so excited. After many years of searching, I finally found the love of my life. Soon, I will be marrying my fiancee Karen. I never thought in a million years that I would find the woman of my dreams. I had been through some bad relationships in the past. It left me cynical about actually finding true love. When I met Karen, that all changed for me. We have been dating for five years. I finally decided to propose to her and she agreed to be my wife. We needed custom wedding invitations online to send to our loved ones.
Before I met Karen, my love live was in complete shambles. I used to search online dating sights high and low for the perfect woman. Just when I thought I found the perfect one, they turned out to be complete nightmares. The women I met either had bad habits, had too much baggage, or were crazier than a soup sandwich. For a while, I wanted to give up on love. I was totally at the end of my rope. My mother told me that I was looking to hard for love.…
Have you always been a numbers person? Are you obsessed with the business world? Now is a good time to turn your natural interests and talents into a fulfilling, long-keeping career in accounting and payroll administration.
In Canada, one and a half million employers who count on payroll professionals to annually pay $ 730 billion in wages, $ 230 million in statutory remittances, and over $ 80 billion in health and retirement benefits, all while complying with more than 185 federal and provincial legislative requirements . Professional payroll administration, obviously, is essential, and there is a consistently high demand for well-trained accounting and payroll administrators.
Accounting courses and payroll training provide students with an understanding of manual and computerized accounting systems and the ability to apply this knowledge to business situations. The best accounting courses will combine classroom theory with practical hands-on experience, helping students develop the confidence and experience needed for a career in accounting and payroll administration. Most payroll training programs will also focus on developing expert knowledge in computer applications and software programs needed to excel in the business world today. Leadership and management skills are often emphasized as well, ensuring that students are prepared to lead teams of employees and make difficult decisions.
A typical account course will cover all aspects of the accounting and payroll profession, including the fundamentals in
- MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Outlook and Email
- Simply Accounting
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Employment Achievement
- Payroll – Level 1
- Payroll – Level 2
- Financial Analysis and Control
Accounting courses and payroll training can help graduates find very high paying, and also very demanding and rewarding careers. Typically, accounting and payroll day-today-job duties can involve:
- Overseeing and coordinating office administrative procedures and reviewing, evaluating and implementing new procedures
- Establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff, and ensuring deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administering policies and procedures relating to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Coordinating and planning office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assisting in the preparation of operating budgets and maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
- Assembling data and preparation periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
As you can see, accounting and payroll job duties encompass a wide range of business office activities, with a mix of management and straight accounting tasks. The responsibility is large, but so to is the reward. …