So you've got a slick looking website. Is it working? Is it bringing in business?
If you answered "no" or "do not know" to these questions then this article is for you. You've probably spent considerable money and / or time developing your site so you owe it to your business to make it work for you.
Here are six steps to help you get a handle on how your site is performing:
- To find out if your site is generating leads:
- ask everyone who calls for a quote where they heard about you
- where possible use a unique "web only" number so you can trace where leads come from
- keep a tally of email enquiries that come from the web
- have a web only email so you can track them
If you do not know what percentage of leads come from the web then you do not know how