Targeted Traffic for your website is hard to receive? Not with these 10 easy steps that will show you how to get website traffic with ease.
1. Optimize Your Site – Potential customers primarily use Google, Yahoo, MSN and AOL to search for services and products. Search Engines are picking up keywords so make sure your website contains sufficient relevant text and not just pictures.
2. Email Signature – By adding a personalized signature with your website URL to your email is one of the quickest and easiest ways to increase your website traffic. If you have employees, ask them to do the same.
3. Viral Marketing – One of the most powerful marketing strategies is still the word of mouth. Put an incentive program into effect and give your customers a reason to spread the word. They can easily be added to an affiliate program by supplying them with a link to your website that they can put in their blog and email.
4. Paid Search Placements – Paid Placements you can find on the right side and top links on the Google website. You can purchase these area on a "pay-per-click" basis. This is a phenomenal way to generate website traffic and it is fairly inexpensive when compared to the return on your investment.
5. Link Or Banner Trade – To trade a link or banner with other relevant websites is always a good idea. You advertise for them and they advertise for you. Also, having links posted on other sites that are relevant improves your Search Engine Ranking.
6. Offline Advertising – You are missing out an easy way to increase your website traffic if you do not have your website URL visible on your business cards, letterhead, packaging and even certain products. Business cards are one of the most powerful marketing tools you have access to, be sure that you are reaping your maximum rewards from them.
7. Customer Email – Repeat customers are one of the most important parts of your business. To keep your customers informed of new products and promotions be sure that you have their email addresses.
8. Virtual Sales Force – Sign up for an affiliate program to increase your website traffic. An affiliate is paid a small commission to send people to your website. When you see sites or blogs with a "Buy at Amazon" type of link or banner, those are put there by affiliates for example.
9. Powerful PR – Have a media release about a new product or contest that you are offering. Be creative! The eye of a busy journalist will catch a unique story much faster than a generic one will.
10. Write Articles – There are many industry websites where you can publish articles relevant to your product or service and supply a link to your URL. Additionally, EzineArticles, Hubpages and Squidoo are all wonderful outlets to use to increase your website traffic. …