Good page titles can make a very big difference in the number of website visitors that your website gets. For that reason, it would be a good check the titles your web pages
* Make sure that the titles of your web pages are descriptive. It should be obvious what to expect on the pages.
* If you can, add a call to action and benefits in your page title.
* Put the most important information at the start of the title. It’s possible that search engines might shorten the title in the search result pages and the complete text won’t be seen
* If you’re not a large brand, don’t use your company name in your page titles.
* Definitely–Do not- use the same title for all of your web pages. Many beginners make this mistake.
People judge books by their covers and search engine results by their web page titles. If you would like to get as many website visitors as possible, you need to develop Google friendly titles for all of the pages on your website.
Getting listed on Google’s first page is what we all desire. However when you find out that you receive a bunch of visitors by means of your high search engine rankings but only a few customers, that can be frustrating.How do you resolve that?
Well,search engine optimization is pointless if you don’t convert your website visitors into paying customers.You’ll actually losing money if you don’t optimize the conversion rate of your website.
What can you do to improve the conversion rate of your website?
Drive traffic to the most relevant pages on your website
Your website visitors should come to the most relevant pages on your website. If you advertise on Google AdWords for the search term “buy orange safety gloves” then your landing page should be a page about orange safety gloves and your customer should be able to buy these gloves right on that page. This also applies for traffic that you receive through your normal search engine rankings.