What is SEO
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an Internet marketing strategy that increases the traffic generated into websites by increasing the visibility of the websites in search engines such as Bing and Google. If you can fully utilize search engines in your business, you would experience a growth rate and increase in traffic like never before.
The higher the ranks in SEO, the higher the website ranks in Search Engine Results Page (SERP) and the more traffic is generated to the website. Below are a few research facts to prove how important SEO is:
- 93% of all traffic to a website comes from a search engine;
- 67k searches are performed on Google every second;
- Having the first position on Google has over 34% of click through rate;
- Almost 75% of users do not scroll past the first page in Google;
- Nearly 80% of users ignore paid ads in search