… Read More
© Anadolu Agency/Shutterstock
It’s easy to download shows and movies with HBO Max. Anadolu Agency/Shutterstock
- You can download HBO Max titles onto your smartphone or tablet to watch later or when you’re offline.
- To download a show or movie from HBO Max, tap “Download” on the show or movie’s details page.
- You can find content you’ve downloaded in the HBO Max app by tapping the “Profile” icon and then going to the “Downloads” tab.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
If you subscribe to the latest iteration of HBO’s streaming service, HBO Max, you have access to everything in HBO’s usual catalog of programming, along with a wealth of shows and movies.
And luckily, if you know you’re going to be somewhere without internet service later, you can download these shows and movies to your smartphone or tablet to watch offline.
One thing to keep
… Read More
- The Justice Department just slapped Google with a landmark antitrust lawsuit, focusing on the company’s dominance in search.
- A public statement has been circulated among employees, but CEO Sundar Pichai also voiced some thoughts in an internal email obtained by Business Insider.
- “I’ve had Googlers ask me how they can help, and my answer is simple: keep doing what you’re doing. The best way we can help the company in times like these is by staying deeply focused on our mission,” he said.
- Are you a Google insider with insight to share? You can contact this reporter securely using the encrypted messaging app Signal (+1-628-228-1836) or encrypted email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Reach out using a nonwork device.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Department of Justice has hit Google with a lawsuit that accuses the company of abusing its monopoly to give itself an unfair advantage in search and advertising.
The psychology of Web 2.0.
The fear that the Internet causes isolation, that it keeps us from relating with real people and the world, has now been dispelled. Social networking has taken the Web by storm. Never before has personal opinion been so accessible or acceptable. The interactivity of Web 2.0 powered sites, such as social network sites (MySpace, Facebook, Classmates etc.) blogging (Blogger, WordPress etc.) and bookmark sites (de.licio.us, blink, furl etc.) have made everyone’s ideas and life potentially important. Our interests are shared and like-minded people now discuss extremely eclectic subjects. whether you like cats or bungee jumping, you can probably find E-zines, chat rooms, forums, blogs, web sites and individuals that would love to inform you, be informed and form relationships around your topic of interest.
I am an Internet marketer and I can see how Web 2.0 and the personal empowerment of networking is changing the … Read More