PHP is an open sourced server side scripting language and almost used in foremost operating systems like Linux, UNIX and also in Windows. PHP follows object oriented programming (OOPs), practical programming rules and near a combination of them. It uses command line interface, desktop applications so it is know as the best traditional server side scripting language.
PHP programming supports most of the reputed database connections like Oracle, SQL, My SQL, and ODBC so it is an easy choice for freelance programmers to build their dynamic pages with the help of PHP development. The latest version is also popular because it can be embedded HTML coding directly and can be transported by nearly all of the web servers.
PHP is a popular language because of its numerous features infused specifically to design websites or you can say to develop dynamic pages. PHP engine and the PHP coding can be used in every platform that increases flexibility of PHP language. Basically PHP is profitable for both programmers and designers, programmers who realize its flexibility and tempo and web designers who worth its handiness and user-friendliness.
PHP language can develop great business services like CRM solutions, community sites, chatting forums and E-Commerce shopping cart as well. Several pools of qualified web programmers are using PHP development for organizing their goal, resource planning and fulfilling their client requirements.
Here are a few things which you can perform with PHP:
- Design HTML web forms.
- Superb Database usability to store records.
- Calculate visitors by sessions and cookies.
- You can use arrays as well.
- Play with files through file management system.
- Creating XML for large number of product list on E-Commerce
Serialization is not needed for all kind of databases. In some particular databases like ODBC, MS SQL etc when you wish to pass a value without mentioning its type, it gets dumb. This problem is solved correctly in the latest version of PHP. This is also an added advantage of PHP over all king of scripting languages.
Using PHP to improve design on your website
PHP has many capabilities features specifically designed for use in Web sites, including the following:
1. Securing Your Website: PHP is designed to allow user level access to the file system, it's entirely possible to write a PHP script that will allow you to read system files such as password, modify your Ethernet connections, etc. thus this can provide a customer with an exclusive membership in the business.
2. Working with Web Forms: HTML form can be displayed by PHP and it is the best way to know more about the requirements of your customers and to gather note about their detailed benefits.
3. Communicate with Your Databases: When a persistent connection is requested, PHP checks if there is already an identical persistent connection and if it exists, it uses it. If it does not exist, it creates the link.
4. Customer Loyalty Functions: PHP allows content and applications to be generated and run server-side. This is highly advantageous to web users as they do not have to rely on their own system resources to generate or run content on their own systems. This allows for faster delivery of applications to the user and reduces errors and problems due to browser incompatibilities.