Websites for sale are potentially good business opportunities for anyone who wants to work from home as long as you know about internet marketing and what SEO is.
When looking to buy a website business, you should be looking to invest in a project that you know about and think you can add value to. If you look around you can pick up good business ideas that some web developers have not really tried to market which in turn you can reap the rewards.
When buying these are the main things you need to look for:
1) Does the content match what the site is all about (eg if its a site selling laptops, does the content contain information about laptops)
2) Has the website been properly optimized so its search engine friendly
3) Has it got the keywords on the first page that match its meta tags
4) Does the site have anchor links that match your keywords
5) Have each page been correctly labeled to match your keywords
Some sellers will sell websites that are use less. Ideally what you need to find is a company that offer the following service when looking for websites for sale
1) A unique business opportunity
2) A fully optimized website with different revenue streams (eg affiliate links, adsense, advertising, selling products, membership etc)
3) Full marketing support (eg guidance on how to market the site and get traffic)
4) Submission to increase back links
5) Full technical support
The best websites to buy is a business where you do not need to hold any stock