Every person who has ever had a business and looks at their competitor's websites, thinks they know how to do their better so that the customers will come to their website instead of the competition. In fact the website may actually have a much more professional appearance as well as a being far more user-friendly, but still not attract the same traffic that the competition gets. That's just leave these business owners scratching their head and wondering what the competition is doing better that drives business to their sites. The answer can be found by an optimization specialist who can determine exactly what the competitor's website has that is bringing in customer's by the droves. And this answer is just as easily found with the cheap SEO services just as easily as it is by one who charges a whopping price for their services.
If the SEO company is offering their service at cheap price, it does not mean they do not offer quality. It could be that they are new in the market and trying to get hold or they have numerous clients and so offering cheap services is profitable for them.
Let's take a look at why the cheap SEO service can advise the business owner on why they are not getting the desired amount of traffic. This service will look at the following factors to determine why the rankings are as high:
- Selection of Top 10 Company's Keywords and Key phrases – they look at what the competitor has identified to ascertain which words and phrases are more successful in pulling business their direction
- The Age of the Website – many say it's irrelevant; however, history and reputation of the domain actually does play a role in the rankings on the website and Google actually considers the registration date of the domain along with renewable dates to determine how genuine and reputable the business is and the duration of that business.
- On-Page and Off-Page Optimization – they will also look at the on-page and off-page links and how often these are being selected. These are of great importance in the rankings for the websites.
- Page Rank and Site / pages – these are also considered and analyzed when considering the rankings
There are a number of other area in which these SEO rankings are profiled, but what the SEO SEO service provides as a result, when compared to the more expensive SEO services are on a level field. For example, the cheap SEO provides reports that identify:
· Analysis and rankings of the customers keywords and key phrases
· Competitors rankings for services based on key words
· Inbound backlink analysis and outbound traffic analysis
· Content optimization, sitemaps, and robots.txt creation and submission.
Plus, there are plenty of other areas in which the cheap SEO Services excel against their pricier competition because they provide quality services to their customers. They focus on customer loyalty because in this highly competitive world, this is how the companies stay …