Good page titles can make a very big difference in the number of website visitors that your website gets. For that reason, it would be a good check the titles your web pages
* Make sure that the titles of your web pages are descriptive. It should be obvious what to expect on the pages.
* If you can, add a call to action and benefits in your page title.
* Put the most important information at the start of the title. It’s possible that search engines might shorten the title in the search result pages and the complete text won’t be seen
* If you’re not a large brand, don’t use your company name in your page titles.
* Definitely–Do not- use the same title for all of your web pages. Many beginners make this mistake.
People judge books by their covers and search engine results by their web … Read More
Sometimes attracting less traffic to your web site is actually a good thing, especially if they are all buying your product or service or subsequently clicking on your affiliate links. If they are not and your numbers are large then chances are that your SEO (search engine optimization) attempts are simply bringing you more untargeted traffic, which means that you are appealing the Internet equivalent of the window shopper that never buys.
Pay per click search engines is all about web conversion. It is not about getting more traffic, as most people new to this kind of business often believe. Web conversion describes the ratio of sales to visitors to your website. So for example, if you get 100 unique visitors to your website and make 1 sale, your conversion rate is 1/100 or 1%. If you master the fine art of pay per click SEO copy and find just … Read More