Skip to content
… Read More
- The SEO has a right to receive payment from the client for entire amount contracted. A contract is a contract is a contract. Do not try to weasel out of it.
- The SEO has a right not to have to justify to the client payment due in terms of actual time spent on account unless payment is based on an hourly fee. Package priced contract fees are due regardless of time spent provided work out in the contract is performed.
- The SEO has a right not to put the client's account on "hold" when requested. A contract is still a contract regardless of your financial situation, business restructuring, etc.
- The SEO has a right to charge the client for services that fall outside the scope of the contract. If additional work is requested, expect to pay for it.
- The SEO has a right to collect payment from the client on-time.