The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Nov 11, 2020 (The Expresswire) —
According to World Economic Forum, the population of the urban areas goes on increasing by 200,000 people per day. This creates a need of affordable housing, infrastructure, transportation, and in the end the entire society. The infrastructure and urban development (IU) industry thus faces a challenge to transform the engineering and construction sector to make it more cost-efficient construction, on the environment. This can be achieved by improving use of scarce materials or by making the construction eco-efficient.
The solution to transform the Infrastructure and Urban Development industry to overcome above mentioned challenge and embrace digitization is BIM Software Market.This software assists the architects, engineering and construction (AEC) professionals to plan, design, construct and manage the buildings and infrastructure. This 3-D based modeling can also be used for scheduling, reducing costs, sustainability and in operations and maintenance throughout the project cycle. For team collaboration BIM extraction software supports functions like automated equipment, prefabrication and mobile application. Additionally, it helps determine the new assets best complement in existing built environment creating a need to adopt building information modelling software market.
For More Information Request To Sample PDF: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/building-information-modelling-software-market-102986
Key Market Driver
- The need to achieve cost effective and eco-efficient transformation in IU industry and adopt digitization.
- Government mandates for adoption of building information modelling software market in IU industry will drive the market.
Key Market Restraint–
- Inaccuracy in perception of overall applicability of building information modelling software market. (i.e. still used as 3D design software only)
Key Players Covered:
Panzura and AVAIL partner for global collaboration on the building information modelling software market content. The partnership promotes architecture engineering and construction teams to work more efficiently and effectively towards successful project deliveries. This partnership will help Panzura to help distributed design teams to deliver good quality building information modelling software market projects. It will fasten the projects with predictable outcomes. This collaboration will offer team members access to graphics-intensive design content in minimum time irrespective of their location and file size.
Some of the key competitors in the global BIM software market are Bentley Systems, Inc.
- FARO Technologies, Inc.
- Safe Software Inc
- Graphisoft SE.
- Trimble Inc.
- Allplan Deutschland GmbH
- Microsoft Corporation
- Vectorworks Inc.
According to white paper of World Economic Forum (WEF) 2018 UK is the frontrunner in the adoption of building information modelling software market in the all regions as 46% of the companies of IU industry in the country have adopted BIM. This is due to the government rules and regulation to use BIM in all government sponsored projects. This results into growth of BIM market. In Germany around 25% of the company of IU industry have adopted BIM as stated by WEF in 2018. This shows that Europe is dominant in the market.
North America is also leading in the adoption of building information modelling software market in construction phase and in design and development. North America being technologically advanced region and a fast adopter there is rise in adoption of BIM software in that region.
Have Any Quesry? Inquire Before Buying – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/queries/building-information-modelling-software-market-102986
Segmentation of the Building Information Modelling Software Market
- Factories and Warehouses
- Educational Institutes and Commercial Spaces
- Roads, Bridges and Highways
- Energy Generation Facilities
- Water and Waste Water
- Rail Transit and Aviation
- Government Buildings
- Dams and Others
By End Use Building Information Modelling Software Market
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
The adoption rate of the BIM is much slower in emerging and developing countries as compared to advanced economies.
Key Industry Developments
- March 2020 Trimble has introduced advanced Tekla Structure 2020. A structural building information modelling software market solution that enables increased mobility, better productivity and collaboration across entire project teams. It provides solution for steel fabrication management and structural engineering.
- October 2019 Allplan launched Allplan Bridge 2020. It is fully integrated BIM Solution in 4D for bridges. It uses a parametric model for structural analysis, detailing, scheduling, and also provides user-friendliness of superposition.
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102986
Key Research Objectives
- Building Information Modelling Software Market size and growth rate by various segments at global and regional level for the 2015-2026 period, with 2015-2017 as historical data, 2018 as base year and 2019-2026 as forecast period
- Overall market size and growth rate for key countries for the 2015-2026 period
- Market dynamics – Market drivers, restraints, trends and opportunities
- Technological and market developments shaping the market
- Competitive analysis
- Profiles of key companies operating in the Building Information Modelling Software Market
- Key insights
Other Exclusive Reports:
Wireless temperature sensor market size was USD 1,816.0 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3,129.8 million by 2027.
Smart helmet market size was USD 401.4 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1,134.9 million by 2027.
Robotic sensors market size was USD 1.64 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3.44 billion by 2027.
Virtual Meeting Software Market size was USD 12.11 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 41.58 billion by 2027
Base Station Antenna Market size was USD 5.68 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 18.37 billion by 2027
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Building Information Modeling Software Market Trends, Report Research, Top Key Players, Development, Growth, Share Forecast Till 2027
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.