If you’re a gamer, you know that linking your gaming accounts across various systems is the way to go. This can be done with your Epic Games account as well. However, there isn’t currently an app supporting Epic Games that is also PS4-compatible.
If you want to link your Epic Games account to your PlayStation Network account, it’s still possible — you’ll just need to do so on the Epic Games website. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to link the two.
How to link an Epic Games account to a PS4
1. On a computer, go to the Epic Games website and sign in to your account.
2. Hover your cursor over your username in the upper right corner of the screen so that a dropdown menu appears. In the dropdown menu, click on “Account.”
3. In the sidebar, click on “Connections.”
4. On the Connections page, click on the “Accounts” tab.
5. Scroll down to the PlayStation Network field and click the blue “Connect” button underneath it.
6. Click on “Link account.”
7. You may be prompted to sign in to your Playstation Network account; if so, follow the instruction prompts in the window that appears.
8. When you return to the Accounts tab, you’ll see that the Playstation Network field now has a gray button labeled “Disconnect” instead of “Connect.” This shows that your Epic Games account is now successfully linked to your PlayStation Network account, meaning you can access it on your PlayStation 4.
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.