ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Owing to changing nature of corporate landscape, the concept of flexible workplaces is gaining popularity in the recent few years. The global flexible workspace market is foreseen to gather promising expansion opportunities during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. One of the key factors driving market growth is increased penetration of high-speed Internet in developing as well as developed as well regions.
Analysts at Transparency Market Research highlight that the global flexible workspace market is likely to grow at prodigious CAGR of ~16% in the assessment period of 2020 to 2030. Increased inclination toward remote working, rising Internet penetration, increased focus among enterprises on improving productivity and providing unique employee experience, and drop in prices of consumer electronics are some of the key factors attributed to this market growth.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=30548
Key Findings of Flexible Workspace Market Report
- The global flexible workspace market expected to develop at a CAGR of ~16% during 2020–2030.
- As a result, the market is likely to gain valuation of around US$ 31.5 Bn by 2030 end.
- The total valuation of the market for flexible workspace was more than US$ 6.3 Bn in 2019.
- North America is one of the prominent regions in the flexible workspace market.
Explore 230 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Flexible Workspace Market (Ownership: Private and Shared; Type: Collaborative Workspace, Manufacturing Space, and Others; and End User: Small Business, Medium Business, and Large Business) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020-2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/flexible-workspace-market.html
Flexible Workspace Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The global flexible workspace market is foreseen to gather promising growth opportunities during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030. One of the key factors attributed to this growth is increased inclination among enterprises toward using advanced infrastructure in corporate houses or flexible workspaces.
- Increased number of small and medium size companies in developing nations and growing focus of major enterprises toward expansion at the global level is predicted to fuel market growth in the forthcoming years.
- In recent period, there is notable growth in awareness across worldwide enterprises regarding the option of flexible workspaces. This factor is estimated to work in favor of the expansion of flexible workspace market in the years ahead.
- There is notable growth in collaboration activities among landlords and companies operating in this market. This factor is estimated to boost the growth of the flexible workspaces market in the forthcoming years.
- Analyze global flexible workspace market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Flexible Workspace Market: Competitive Assessment
- The study presents competitive landscape of the flexible workspace market.
- Vendors operating in the market for flexible workspace are utilizing various strategies to boost their businesses and gain prominent market position.
- Enterprises working in the flexible workspace market are growing concentration toward providing services at reasonable rates. This factor is estimated to help them in gaining prominent market position.
- Several enterprises are engaged in partnership and collaboration activities. At the same time, many vendors are growing focus on mergers and acquisitions. This aside, numerous players operating in the global flexible workspace market are using the strategy of offering services at reasonable prices. Owing to all these factors, the market is foreseen to expand at decent pace during 2020–2030.
- The list of important companies working in the flexible workspace market includes Bizspace Limited, BE Offices Limited, Fora Space Ltd., Flexspace, JustCo, IWG plc., Servcorp Limited, OfficeRnD Ltd, Spaces, Space&Co., The Working Capito, The Great Room Offices, WeWork Companies Inc., and Victory Offices Limited.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=30548
The flexible workspace market can be segmented as follows:
- Collaborative Workspace
- Manufacturing Space
- Others (Co-working Spaces and Managed Office)
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Business
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the Global IT & Telecom Industry:
Control Room Solutions Market – The global control room solutions market is projected to grow at an impressive CAGR of ~7% during the forecast period. The market growth is primarily driven by widening applications in various end-use industries, advancements in Human-machine interface, entry of novel technologies including the Internet of Things (IoT), and increasing focus on improving the ergonomics and aesthetic quotient of control rooms. Despite sluggish demand from the commercial sector during the COVID-19 pandemic, the high demand from the government sector is expected to provide an impetus for market growth in 2020.
Warranty Management System Market – The warranty management system market is projected to climb a revenue of US$ 11.1 Bn by 2030 from US$ 3.2 Bn in 2020. The increased output of manufacturing industries in countries of Asia Pacific, such as China and India, are contributing toward exponential market growth. For instance, an Indian multinational technology company Tech Mahindra has adopted an integrated warranty management system provided by the U.S. software company Pegasystems Inc. to improve productivity in the company and increase profitability.
Mobile Application Market – The mobile application market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing penetration of smartphones and Internet in the region. In APAC, advancement in networking and availability of low cost mobile data usage packs is expected to propel the mobile application market during the forecast period.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/flexible-workspace-market.htm
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/increased-internet-penetration-across-globe-driving-demand-opportunities-in-global-flexible-workspace-market-transparency-market-research-301169845.html
SOURCE Transparency Market Research