… Read More
- Law firms are taking greater steps toward improving their diversity, an industry-wide move that’s bolstered by pressure and incentives from large corporate clients.
- Perkins Coie recently raked in top awards for diversity from both Microsoft and Intel.
- Business Insider spoke with Genhi Givings Bailey, the firm’s chief diversity and inclusion officer, and Judy Jennison, partner and lead client relationship attorney for Microsoft, about how Perkins Coie has built up a diverse firm, from hiring and leadership opportunities to strategic partnerships with clients.
- “In a word, it’s intentionality. It’s critically important that everyone in the firm across all levels be engaged and involved in the work,” said Bailey.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Law firms, like much of corporate America, are under renewed pressure to increase diversity among their ranks.
Just 20% of equity partners at large US law firms are women, and only 7.6% are people of
… Read More
AM Best will host a complimentary webinar, sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions, on Monday, Nov. 9, 2020, at 2 p.m. (EST). A panel of technology and insurance industry experts will explore how vehicle history information is changing policies and pricing, and the latest solutions that are providing VIN level insights into ADAS features that are equipped on today’s vehicles.
Register now: www.ambest.com/webinars/vehicle.
Liz Rozier, director, auto vertical, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and
John Kanet, director auto vertical, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing [email protected] The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in New