… Read More
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky said in a blog post Wednesday that the company is partnering with former Apple design chief Jony Ive.
- “We have made the decision to work together through a multi-year relationship to design the next generation of Airbnb products and services,” Chesky said.
- Ive led Apple through major product launches like the iMac and iPhone, and Apple Watch, leading its design team from 1996 until stepping down last year to start his own firm LoveFrom.
- Airbnb was initially rocked by travel slowing down this spring, its valuation reportedly dropping by 40%, but experts say it could boom post-pandemic, and it filed its IPO paperwork in August.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Airbnb is teaming