… Read More
© Westend61/Getty Images
Google Sites makes it easy to create your own website. Westend61/Getty Images
- You can create a Google Site for personal or business use simply by heading to the Google Sites website.
- When you create your Google Site, you’ll be offered templates to help you bring your site to life, even if you lack web-building skills.
- Before you publish the Google Site, you’ll be asked to choose its URL, or input a URL that you already own.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
If you’re running a business and want to promote your work, need a professional portfolio that people can use to learn more about you, or simply want to share your thoughts, you might consider making your own website.
There are dozens of companies that can help you build and publish a website. But Google Sites makes the process simple, straightforward,
… Read More
ST. PAUL, Minn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–CareerOneStop offers a wide range of career, employment, and education data through our application programming interface (API) services, which provide quality-controlled datasets to simply and seamlessly integrate information into other websites.
What are API Services?
API services are a way to exchange data and information seamlessly between websites enabling secure, standardized exchanges between different software applications. Data is requested and delivered via the internet. API customers have complete control over what and how information is displayed on their own websites to their customers.
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration, CareerOneStop provides API services at no cost that enable data users to:
Get access to a wide range of quality-controlled datasets. Available data ranges from occupation details such as wages and certifications to services that provide the ability to create your own Skills Matcher tool. CareerOneStop does the work of collecting,
… Read More
The majority of non-retail business owners struggle with the prospect of posting their rates online. Many of them worry that an upfront display of potential charges will reveal sensitive information to competitors, or worse, scare away customers at a sensitive point in the “buyer’s journey.”
Nothing could be further from the truth. Publishing prices on your website can actually help boost your conversion rate. Plus, it can also provide several other benefits to your business.
I’ve drawn inspiration from Marcus Sheridan’s 5-step approach to presenting pricing online. Referencing these five steps, here are a few reasons why you can feel safe sharing pricing information.
Marcus Sheridan’s 5-Step Approach to Publishing Pricing
Marcus Sheridan’s 5 steps to an exceptional pricing page include the following:
- Share which factors drive the price of the product/service up.
- Conversely, explain which factors drive the price down.
- Recognize that some companies may charge a higher rate,