- You can manage notifications on Signal to choose how you want your message alerts to look and sound.
- Signal is a secure, end-to-end encrypted messaging app that allows users to manage notifications in the desktop, Android, and iPhone apps.
Signal’s secure-messaging app has a number of useful features, such as the ability to customize message notifications — which, like Signal’s end-to-end encryption, can help protect your privacy. You can manage your notification settings on all versions of Signal: PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone.
Signal’s notification management settings are relatively extensive compared to some other messaging apps, but here’s a succinct guide to get you started.
How to manage notifications on Signal using the desktop app
1. Open the Signal app and sign in.
2. Click on your profile icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then click “Preferences.”
3. Almost all of your notification