… Read More
The Apple Watch ECG health feature will be made available to users in South Korea, as Apple prepares to release an updated iOS 14.2 and watchOS 7.1
Following its regulatory approval in August 2020, the ECG or electrocardiogram feature of Apple Watch will now be released in South Korea. It requires Apple Watch Series 4, or later, and also iOS 14.2 and watchOS 7.1, both of which are expected imminently.
“Apple Watch has helped countless people around the world, and we feel humbled that Apple Watch has become such an important part of our customers’ lives,” said Jeff Williams, Apple’s Chief Operating Officer, in an Apple statement. “With the launch of [this] feature, Apple Watch is taking the leap to the next level, allowing people to have more information and more power about their health.”
As the Apple Watch’s ECG function is a medical one, many countries require Apple to
… Read More
- Tesla is raising the price of its “full self-driving” software by around $2,000, its CEO Elon Musk announced on Thursday.
- The price of the assisted driving add-on will rise on Monday, October 26, to $10,000.
- It follows the limited beta release of the software on Tuesday.
- Tesla has raised the price of its “full self-driving” feature, which isn’t actually fully autonomous, many times in the past, and Musk has said it will eventually cost more than $100,000.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tesla is about to raise the price of its “full self-driving” software by about $2,000, CEO Elon Musk announced on Thursday.
The price of the assisted driving add-on will jump on Monday, October 26, Musk said on Twitter. The price hike will apply to both new vehicles and upgrades to cars customers have already bought.
After the price hike, the tech will cost $10,000.