- You can submit an assignment in Google Classroom under the “Classwork” section on the desktop site or mobile app.
- To submit an assignment in Google Classroom, you must first “View assignment” and then select the “Add or create” option under the “Your work” menu.
- Links and Google Drive attachments, including a document, slide, sheet, drawing, or PDF file, can all be uploaded and submitted in Google Classroom.
- You can upload multiple files, unsubmit assignments, and leave notes for your instructor in Google Classroom.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
You’ve logged in to Google Classroom, have joined a class, and accessed class materials. Now, it’s time to submit an assignment.
To submit an assignment in Google Classroom, you’ll first need to navigate to the “Classwork” section. You